Recently, the news about the Ryzen 4000G APU continues, they will use 7nm process, Zen2 architecture, perfect to keep up with the desktop Ryzen 3000 CPU, notebook Ryzen 4000H/4000U APU series, will also be the last link of the 7nm Zen2 family. Now, a motherboard manufacturer in the announcement of B550 new product specifications, accidentally put the Rylong 4000G APU model, part of the specifications listed.
Although quickly deleted, but is tantamount to “to cover up”, but further solid hammer, because the OPN number, reference frequency, thermal design power consumption are exactly corresponding.
Combined with this exposure and previous exposure, it can be confirmed that the Ryzen 4000G APU will have a total of 12 different models, can be divided into 65W G series standard version, 35W GE series energy-saving version, each has 6, can also be divided into the consumer version, PRO business version, the same has 6.
Among the models and specifications of the consumer version are:
– Ryzen 7 4700G: 8 Core 16 Threads, 2/3 Cache 4/8MB, Main Frequency 3.6-4.45GHz, Vega 8 GPU 2100MHz, Thermal Design Power 65W.
– Ryzen 7 4700GE: 8 Core 16 Threads, 2/3 Cache 4/8MB, Main Frequency 3.1-4.35GHz, Vega 8 GPU 2000MHz, Thermal Design Power 35W.
– Ryzen 5 4400G: 6 Core 12 Threads, 2/3 Cache 3/8MB, Main Frequency 3.7-4.3GHz, Vega 7 GPU 1900MHz, Thermal Design Power 65W.
– Ryzen 5 4400GE: 6 Core 12 Threads, 2/3 Cache 3/8MB, Main Frequency 3.3-4.25GHz, Vega 7 GPU 1900MHz, Thermal Design Power 35W.
– Ryzen 3 4200G: 4 Core 8 Threads, 2/3 Cache 2/4MB, Main Frequency 3.8-4.1GHz, Vega 6 GPU 1700MHz, Thermal Design Power 65W.
– Ryzen 3 4200GE: 4 Core 8 Threads, 2/3 Cache 2/4MB, Main Frequency 3.5-4.1GHz, Vega 6 GPU 1700MHz, Thermal Design Power 35W.
The business version of the model is added pro three letters, such as the Ryzen 7 PRO 4700G, the specific specifications are exactly the same.
Are you satisfied with such specifications?
Considering that the B550 main board will start to go on sale in the middle of next month, the Ryzen 4000G APU is also expected to be on the market simultaneously, and there will be a more introductory A520 motherboard in the future, the price-effective.