The ISO image address for Windows 10 May 2020 has been released and users can access the link below this article for updates. This feature update will be rolled out in stages and you can download the ISO image if you want to manually force the upgrade.
Microsoft’s official website now has an ISO image download address, but there is a small trap: if you visit the Windows 10 download site on a Windows device, Microsoft will recommend the Media Creation Tool as a priority.
While media creation tools are the easiest way to install Windows 10 feature updates, ISO mirroring allows users to manually clean up installationusing using third-party tools such as Rufus. So here’s a little trick to teach you how to download ISO imagedirectly
1. Open Chrome, Firefox, or Chromium Microsoft Edge, as an example of Edge
2. Access Microsoft’s download site here (https://www.microsoft.com/zh-cn/software-download/windows10).
3. In the Edge browser, click on the three-point menu at the top and select “More Tools” and “Developer Tools”.
4. Click on the “…” menu on the Edge browser
5. Select “More Tools” and “Network Status” and click Enable
6. Uncheck “Auto-Select” under the “User Agent” section.
7. Click on the drop-down menu “Custom”.
8. Select “Google Chrome – Android Mobile” because you have to trick Microsoft into thinking you’re using a non-Windows device.
9. Leave the Developer Tools pane open.
10. Refresh the download page.
11. The page will reload and you will see a drop-down menu to select the version of Windows 10 ISO.
12. Click the drop-down menu and select Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
13. Click confirm.
14. Choose the language currently in use on your computer. To verify your configuration, go to Settings, Region and Language.
15. Click 64 bits or 32 bits to start downloading.
You can close the Developer Tools panel after you start the download.