The AMD Thread Ripper 3990X processor offers an unprecedented 64 core 128 threads that can display up to 128 boxes in Windows Task Manager. In addition to counting boxes, what can it do for? Rendering a model? Edit ing a video? B station UP master “black rock incense” is really a ghost talent, he actually used 3990X in the task manager so many boxes played the music!
He arranged 126 of the boxes in order of 14 by 9, using the color depth corresponding to each core occupancy rate, to form a pixel painting, playing a black-and-white tone of “Bad Apple! ! 》。
Of course, Task Manager’s refresh rate wasn’t so fast, so he used slow motion recording and played it 5 times faster, with amazing results.
In addition, the CPU occupancy rate in the figure is not really implemented with different loads, the specific way UP master is not disclosed, but generally by calling the API, the specified content output to the task manager window and its sub-windows.
Bad Apple!! Originally the theme song in the fourth part of the series “Oriental Project”, “Oriental Fantasy Township”, was later adapted into a peer track composed of Masayoshi Minoshima, the most well-known of which is the music of the same person sung by Nomico.
Netizen God Review:
– You need 1920 x 1080 boxes.
– As long as I’m short-sighted enough, I’m looking at the original.
– What’s that? The strongest CPU can only see mosaics?
– Difficult 3990, thread too few can only see mosaic.
– Suddenly i felt that 128 threads were not particularly much.
– Buy pre-productivity, buy after player.
CPU: I never know what my master will do with me.
– The bottom two threads are so miserable that they have been full.