NVIDIA has just released the GeForce 451.67 executive graphics driver, as usual, a Game Ready game optimization driver, with optimized support for “Death Stranding,” Horizon: Zero Dawn, F1 2020 for best performance.
At the same time, the new driver has fixed up to 23 different bugs, notably:
– The 144Hz HDMI display refresh rate cannot be set to exceed 120Hz.
– After Kepler graphics cards turn on SLI, G-Sync, the startup program experiences time-out detection and recovery (TDR).
– GTX 1050 Ti graphics notebook blue screen, program crash, system crash.
– Part-of-the-time high-swipe notebook based on Pascal’s graphics card randomly drops to 60Hz in the game refresh rate.
– The LVDS display notebook installs the drive after the white screen after reboot.
– Adobe Premiere Lumetri Color Panel adjustments cause video noise.
– The Tomb Raider launch crash after turning on hardware to speed up GPU scheduling.
– The secondary screen displays a delay or no response when playing games on the home screen after the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is turned on.
– “Detroit: Becoming a Human” random collapse.
– Valve Index VR has an HDCP error.
Windows 10 64-bit desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit mobile:
Windows 7 64-bit desktop:
Windows 7 64-bit mobile: