Microsoft is currently pushing Windows 10 20H1 Build 19028 quick beta to continue fixing various known issues for users participating in the preview program. This new version, as in previous versions, still doesn’t bring any new features, and if not surprisingly, this branch release should have been developed.
此前也有传闻表示Windows 10 20H1 版将在明年年初发布，而不是需要等到明年春季的四月或者是五月份发布。
From the current change of situation, the possibility of the above rumors is still very high, after all, the current completed development of Microsoft does not need to continue to spend time on it.
Here are the main points of this update:
1. Microsoft has resolved an issue that could cause the setup app to crash after connecting or disconnecting the device, which can also affect the startup performance of Action Center.
2. Microsoft has resolved an issue where attempts to load the Printer and Scanner module in the Windows 10 Settings app may affect the performance of the Settings app.
3. Microsoft has resolved an issue where other parts of the enclosure in the Windows 10 setup app may not display text content at the correct size.
4. Microsoft has resolved an issue that still prompts for a restart even if it has successfully installed the cumulative update, which usually occurs after adding optional features.
5. Finally, Microsoft this update also for the system comes with the photo application load high efficiency picture encoding format HEIC interaction may occur crash problems.
Here are the known issues with this update:
1. Microsoft has determined that the Battl Eye anti-cheat module used by Blizzard Games is incompatible, based on this Microsoft suspension to the user installing the module to push the new version.
2. Microsoft received user feedback that some hyperlinks such as MS-SETS: etc. can not work, for this issue, Microsoft will also investigate and analyze the cause.
3. Microsoft received user feedback that optional updates to the printer-driven installation will still show that the need to install, Microsoft is currently on this issue is also under investigation.
4. Microsoft received feedback from users that the recent new version may take a long time to complete the installation when the update is implemented, and Microsoft is still investigating the issue.
5. Microsoft received user feedback that some external USB 3.0 devices connected after 10 or 38 error code, in response to this problem Microsoft has been analyzing the cause.