The 28-year-old new crown denied that he spent 69 days in the ICU after contracting the infection and faced several months of rehabilitation.

A 28-year-old new crown virus denier who spent 69 days in his ICU hospital bed after contracting COVID-19 will now face months of gruelling rehabilitation,media BGR reported. The patient had to relearn how to walk and balance himself, and things like combing his hair and going to the toilet could not be done on her own for the time being. The woman, who had previously thought she was young, would not be infected – she did not wear a mask and admitted she was “irresponsible.”

The 28-year-old new crown denied that he spent 69 days in the ICU after contracting the infection and faced several months of rehabilitation.

As we all know, the new coronavirus is highly contagious, and everyone has to do their part to limit the spread of the virus. Sadly, it didn’t happen. People want to return to normal life, regardless of the risks. Some people know what the worst is, but they ignore the rules. Others deny the threat, saying COVID-19 is a hoax or that the virus cannot infect or kill them. People have seen many examples where the neo-Coronavirus Deniers have experienced the worst.” But even so, many people are willing to ignore safety measures, such as keeping social distance and masks, which could have greatly reduced the risk of transmission.

The latest example of a new crown denier involves a 28-year-old mother whose gruelling rehabilitation will take months. She spent 69 days in her hospital bed in the ICU after contracting the new crown virus, and now she will have to relearn how to walk. She can’t even comb her hair, and her health will take months to improve.

This story is from Spain. Vanessa Martinez was admitted to the intensive care unit on 22 April for COVID-19, while Spain was still battling a large-scale OUTBREAK of COVID-19. The country has been at the center of the outbreak for weeks. Even though the outbreak was severe, Martinez ignored safety regulations and did not wear a mask.

After 69 days in the intensive care unit, Martinez was transferred to a general hospital on June 29, but the story did not end. “It’s one day after another,” she told El Pais. “I’m irresponsible.” She never thought she would get the virus. In the early weeks of the pandemic, she was invited to become a nursing assistant. “They told me they needed someone, and although I had no experience, it was easy. Despite the risks, I said yes because I needed to work for my daughter. The woman explained that she came to Spain from Honduras in 2015 to find a way to pay for treatment for her child’s Down syndrome.

“I didn’t take care. I was walking around without wearing a mask. I think i’m still young, why are you infected? And I’m right here. Martinez said.

On April 5, she was admitted to hospital, but she remembered nothing but fever and exhaustion. On 17 April, she was transferred to another hospital due to complications. She became one of the most serious and longest-staying CASES of ICU COVID-19 at Gregorio-Maranon Hospital. In the intensive care unit, she underwent tracheotomy and an catheter. The latter was not removed until the end of July.

She had been sleeping for a long time and the doctor used a powerful sedative to relax her muscles. Her muscle mass dropped to her head and she couldn’t walk. Other organs were also affected, including her eyes. “For three months, they bathed me in a sponge bath, and until recently I couldn’t even go to the toilet alone. They’ve been giving me wet urine… The urine is not wet. “

One of her doctors says it can easily take eight months for her to recover, and even after that, she may have health problems. Like Martinez, other patients receive similar rehabilitation treatment at the same hospital for far longer than they spend in hospital with infectious diseases.