CDC: About 6 percent of new crown deaths in the U.S. have not had any underlying health problems before.

The death toll is still rising as the new crown pandemic continues to rage across the globe,media BGR reported. The virus is dangerous even for perfectly healthy people, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention( CDC). The CDC said last week that about 6 percent of new crown deaths in the U.S. had not had any underlying health problems before. The other 94 percent had an average of 2.6 health problems and were more likely to develop COVID-19 complications and die.

CDC: About 6 percent of new crown deaths in the U.S. have not had any underlying health problems before.

The CDC recently updated the death toll from COVID-19, showing that 6% of deaths occur in patients with no other health problems. The remaining people who died of COVID-19 complications had an average of 2.6 additional health problems that may affect their COIVD-19 prognosis.

COVID-19 was the only reason mentioned in 6% of deaths. For deaths with other health problems or causes besides COVID-19, there are an average of 2.6 additional health problems or causes per death.

CDC: About 6 percent of new crown deaths in the U.S. have not had any underlying health problems before.

In its report, the CDC acknowledged that the COVID-19 statistic was delayed because it took time to collect data from each state. Death certificates may also be late, which can lead to additional delays.

Not surprisingly, social media users have been controversial about the CDC’s latest COVID-19 data, which conspiracy theorists have interpreted in the wrong way. Some claimed on Twitter that the CDC had “quietly” updated the statistics, “acknowledging that only 6 percent of people classified as either dead from the new crown virus actually died of COVID-19” because the other 94 percent had two to three other serious illnesses. U.S. President Donald Trump even retweeted the tweet. The tweet has since been deleted because Twitter believes it violated the rules.