Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Series S will go on sale on November 10 for $299/$249.99. While the release date and price of the high-end Xbox Series X have not yet been officially announced, Windows Central reported earlier today that both the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S will be available on November 10 for $499 and $299, respectively.
XSS-related specification performance metrics:
– 60% smaller than XSX
– Custom NVME SSD (512 GB)
– Full digital version (no optical drive)
– Up to 1440p/120fps.
– Support for light chase.
– Supports 4K game screen interpolation output.
– 4K audio and video playback is supported.
– Variable refresh rate (VRS)
– Variable Frame Rate Coloring (VRR)
– Ultra-low latency.
The official trailer for the Xbox Series S.