Windows Update is the most reliable and convenient way to upgrade Windows 10 October 2020 (20H2/Version 2009) feature updates, but the entire upgrade process may not be smooth due to compatibility and many other factors. Fortunately, Microsoft offers a variety of Windows 10 installations that can be upgraded without losing data using ISO mirror files or Media Creation Tool.
In this article, you’ll focus on how to download any Windows 10 ISO image using a batch file through the Media Creation Tool. Of course, you can use the Media Creation tool to upgrade without losing data.
If you want to download any version of Windows 10 mirroring, you can follow these steps
1. Go to Microsoft’s download page
2. Download the media creation tool
3. Save it in a folder called MCT.
4. Visit this GitHub page and click on “raw” in the upper right corner
5. Right-click anywhere on the page to save this batch script to the MCT folder. The suffix name of this file should be .bat
6. Double-click to run this .bat file
7. Select the version of Windows 10 that you want to download
8. Accept terms and conditions in the media creation tool
9. Click on “Next”
10. Select the second option, “Create installation media”
11. Click “Using the recommended options for this PC”
12. Click “Next”
13. Select the second option ISO file
14. Select a location
Once you’re done downloading, you can mount the Windows 10 ISO mirror file and double-click setup.exe to upgrade.