Microsoft has just released a “Explorer the USA Premium” theme package on the Microsoft Store for the Windows 10 operating system, which contains 25 4K wallpapers. Once installed, users can look through the 50 state capitals on their desktops and view notes on iconic landscapes. Curiously, Microsoft doesn’t seem to have opened the download link immediately. If you don’t want to wait, you may want to refer to the access guide provided by themedia.
(Screenshot via Techdows)
(1) Access the https://store.rg-adguard.net in the browser.
(2) Copy and paste the theme package URL, select “Retail” and click “Yes” to generate a temporary download link.
(Microsoft Store Portal)
(3) Click the appx extension link and use the app installer to open the downloaded file.
(4) When prompted to install, click “Install” and the theme will be installed smoothly on your computer.
(This series contains only 25 4K images, excluding audio enhancements)
(5) Visit The Settings – Personalization – – theme, and then select the wallpaper package you want to apply to enjoy the series of wallpapers on your desktop.
(6) Finally, note that the themeis is obtained and installed on Windows 10 Build 14951 or later.