The Windows 10 November 2019 feature update ISO image is already available for download, allowing users to quickly upgrade from any version of Windows. If you download through Microsoft’s website, you can only download to the Media Creation Tool. While the tool can help you download and create an installation medium for Windows 10, you can’t get an ISO image.
Although access to Microsoft’s official website via the PC forces the download of media creation tools, ISO image files can be downloaded by accessing the same website from other devices such as Android, iOS and macOS. Fortunately, there’s an easier way to download Windows 10 Version 1909 ISO files, and you only need a web browser that can trick the user’s proxy settings to pretend you’re accessing the site from another device.
This trick works for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (two versions), Firefox, and other browsers. In the demo below, Google Chrome is used primarily.
1. Launch Google Chrome or Chromium-based Edge.
2. Go to Microsoft’s official Windows 10 download page.
3. If you click Download Tool Now, you will get a file called MediaCreationTool. To get ISO, press F12 and open the Developer Tools.
4. Select the Console option at the bottom of Chrome
5. If necessary, click the menu button next to the Console tab at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select Network Conditions. Chrome console tags
7. On the network conditions tab, next to the “User Agent” option, uncheck the Auto Select option. This will allow you to select the user agent you want.
8. You can select Google Chrome -Android Mobile, just refresh the page, but don’t close the developer settings window.
9. You can now view the ISO page.
10. Select the Windows 10 November 2019 update from the drop-down menu, and then click Confirm.
11. It will ask you to choose the language in which the media is installed. You need to select the configuration that is currently in use on your PC and then verify the current configuration from Settings.
12. Select 64 or 32 bits and start downloading the files.
Using this technique, you can bypass the installation of the Force Media Creation tool and get a copy of the Windows 10 version 1909 ISO image. The size of the ISO file is about 4GB, and if you are concerned about the size of the file, you should consider using Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive.
If you find the above tips too cumbersome, download them directly from the links below.
64-bit Chinese Simplified Consumer Edition
File name: cn_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_76365bf8.iso
File size: 5.01GB
32-bit Chinese Simplified Consumer Edition
File name: cn_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1909_x86_dvd_08dd0d3c.iso
File size: 3.59GB
64-bit Chinese Simplified Commercial Edition
File name: cn_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_0ca83907.iso
File size: 4.91GB
32-Chinese Simplified Commercial Edition
File name: cn_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x86_dvd_09290f8c.iso
File size: 3.52GB