Recently, this site introduced the still-developed Bliss OS 12 system, which allows you to test many new features and new features of Android 10 on the PC side. The system is based on the AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and Android-x86 projects, allowing you to run the latest Android 10 mobile operating system on any Linux, Windows or Chromebook PC or tablet device.
Bliss OS provides rich customization options and theme settings by automatically adjusting the display to the size of the screen. The battery has also been optimized to include additional security options and related features, support for most mainstream gamepads, and is compatible with ARM/ARM64 applications.
Now that Bliss OS 12 is in early development, The Bliss OS developer said, “We’ve started the first round of testing based on Android 10 Bliss OS 12. This version is currently in the ‘under development’ state and is not recommended for everyday use. For this release, we recommend that you install a pre-existing NTFS partition or Windows partition and choose not to format in our USB installer. “
If you want to install Android 10 on the PC side, you can try it as follows:
1. Visit www.blissroms-x86.github.io or click here. Scroll through the web until you find Bliss OS 12 Testing
2. In “Write something… “In the section, type in the sdayblissful
3. Now, you’ll see the page you’re browsing
4. Click to go to download option
5. You will then be directed to a website from which you can download The ISO files for BlissOS 12. The page looks like this
If you want to step up instructions on how to download and install Android 10-based BlissOS 12, you can watch the video below.