AMD today released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.12.1 driver, which is not explicitly optimized for which game in the update log, but introduced the new Radeon RX 5300M GPU in the new drive Support. In addition, in this drive update, AMD has tracked and fixed errors that plague some RX 5700 series graphics users, such as the possibility of a cadon when the 1080P resolution or lower settings.
The Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may appear in some games under 1080p and low game settings.
Some desktop Series Of Radeon RX 5700 graphics products may crash intermittently while playing the Outer Worlds ™.
- The Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently display or lose video signals during the game.
- Performance metrics coverage may cause some application scaven or screen flickering problems.
- When Radeon ReLive is enabled, switching HDR may cause system instability during the game.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience an increase in the memory clock while the desktop is idle.
- Performance metrics override VRAM utilization that may report errors.
- When HDR is enabled in Windows ®, calling Radeon Overlay may cause the game to lose focus or minimize it.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.12.1 can be upgraded with the Radeon Settings app on the Windows platform. Or users can also download directly according to the official update page.
Direct download address
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.12.1 Driver for Windows ® 10 64-bit
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.12.1 Driver for Windows ® 7 64-bit