Stags wrapped in Christmas lights, animal protection groups issue holiday decoration warning

A deer in northern California accidentally turned its antlers into a holiday display in recent days, prompting Marin Humane animal welfare groups to warn nearby homeowners to be careful about hanging Christmas lights,media reported. The group posted on Facebook on Monday. A resident found the antler stag with Christmas lights on it in San Anselmo.

Stags wrapped in Christmas lights, animal protection groups issue holiday decoration warning

“It’s extremely difficult to catch a deer, and it’s even more difficult to catch a stag,” explains Marin Humane. And the deer can walk around and eat grass.

Stags wrapped in Christmas lights, animal protection groups issue holiday decoration warning

Marin Humane said he did not know how the stag was entangled in the lights, but it suspected they might have been hung on the bushes before. “It’s a good reminder that holiday decorations are safe enough to be high enough to be less likely to pose a threat to wildlife.” “

Stags wrapped in Christmas lights, animal protection groups issue holiday decoration warning

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *