Thanks for the delivery of ikimi
Popular and easy-to-use compression tools, support for mouse drag-and-drop and shell expansion, perfect support for ZIP files, built-in programs can unlock CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO and other types of compression files. IMPORTANT: WinRAR no longer supports ACE format compression from 5.70 beta 1 due to a major vulnerability in the ACE module.
Official website download address
There are still ads with permission:
No ads with permission:
WinRAR – Updates for the latest version
1. The “Hold source file last accessed time” option on the Time page of the archive dialog box allows
Keep the archive original last access time.
2. The command-tsp parameter can be used to preserve the original last access time of the archive. It can be combined with other
The ts parameter is used together, e.g. rar a -tsc -tsp arcname file.
3. Allows multiple modifier combinations to be used in the same -ts parameter. For example, we can use -tscap
Instead of -tsc -tsa -tsp.
4. WinRAR can read the default values of command line parameters from the rar.ini text file, which can be saved
You can also save in the %APPDATA%-WinRAR folder in the same folder as WinRAR.exe.
This file contains strings in the following format:
the ss s/any RAR ss ss ss ss ss ss ss ss s/ any RAR ss ss ss
switches_ sl;command; s;any RAR ssd sss
The first string applies the argument to all commands, and the second string applies the argument to the individual command.
Most of the parameters specified in rar.ini are used only in command-line mode. Some parameters can be found in the shell
and apply in command-line mode. Previously, the rar.ini format was supported only by console RAR.
5. Command line -agf?lt;default_format-gt; parameter specifies the default format string for the -ag parameter. Only if
It is only useful when placed in an rar.ini profile or RAR environment variable. For example
If we set the RAR environment variable to -agfYYYY-MMM-DD, we can use -ag instead of
Use arguments that are assumed to be YYYY-MMM-DD format strings.
6. For any combination of RAR and archive operating systems, you can use -ed and -e-d in the archive processing command
Parameters. In earlier versions, RAR for Windows could not use them for Unix RAR archiving.
RAR for Unix also cannot be used for Windows RAR archiving.
7. Previously, the “Test” command could not check the integrity of the archived NTFS standby data stream, and if
Such streams are larger than 16 MB and a warning is issued for unknown header format. This has now been removed
8. Increased archiving speed for large NTFS standby data streams on multicore CPUs.
9. “Find” command:
a) When extracting encrypted files directly from the Search Results dialog box, even if all files belong to the same
An archive also gives a password prompt for each file found.
Now only one password is requested per archive;
b) The Ctrl-A hotkey lets you select all the files in Search Results.
10. Archive Notes window:
a) When the notes window has keyboard focus, previous versions do not allow the Ctrl-W shortcut to close
WinRAR. Ctrl-W can now also be used in the notes window;
b) Notes with ANSI Escape sequences also support the mouse wheel;
c) For some longer notes with ANSI Escape sequences, even after scrolling to the bottom, the last
A single line of notes is only partially visible. It will now be displayed in full.
11. 7z The maximum path length of the archive Chinese has increased to a maximum of 2048 characters. Although RAR and ZIP
The format already supports this longer path, but previous versions limited the path length of the 7z archive to
12. If the archive or file name is too long to fit the archive or extract progress window, the file name is truncated.
Previously, this name was finally truncated, making the file extension invisible. Now delete only the middle path
Composition and symbols, but keep the file name and the beginning of the file extension.
13. If the selected archived file differs only by extension, the recommended archive name will be based on
Its name section. For example, if we choose Readme.txt and Readme.doc, archive dialog boxes
Readme.rar will be recommended.
Previous versions always generate archive names based on the parent folder names of several selected files.
14. Symbolic links and hard links are displayed in the .tar archive for symbolic links and hard link records
In the Type column. Previous versions only displayed the correct type for such records in the .rar archive.
15. If extraction takes a lot of time, copying and pasting files from a large archive may fail. This version
You can also paste files in such an archive, but we must start extracting on the Copy command instead of
This is done with “Paste”.
16. Similar to RAR5 volumes, recovery volumes in RAR4 format use the same volume field width as the corresponding RAR volumes.
Although earlier versions of WinRAR were able to create arc.part01.rar and arc.part1.rev in RAR4 format,
But now both types of volumes will use “part01″.
17. The Settings Font…” button in the Settings/File List also changes the font of the folder tree panel.
Previously, it only changed the font of the file list.
18. “Find Files” and command line mode “i” commands:
a) If you use the “t” modifier of the “Use All Tables” option or the “i” command, in addition to the support
In addition to the ANSI, OEM, and UTF-16 encodings, WinRAR will also search the UTF-8 file for the specified
b) Better support for Unicode text strings;
c) Better performance, especially for case-neutral searches;
d) Hex search output contains text and hex a representation that finds a match.
19. When unzipping the tar.bz2, tar.gz, tar.lz, tar.xz, tar.z archive, the file and the total
Previously, the total progress was displayed correctly only for tar.bz2, tar.gz, and tar.z, not for tar.lz and
The tar.xz displays the file or the total progress.
20. The File List/File/Precise Size option also changes the file size format in the WinRAR status bar.
21. Problem fix:
a) If a non-existent path is specified in the archive name in the archive dialog box, WinRAR recommends creating
This type of path. Previous versions can create such paths in the WinRAR startup folder instead of
Create a path in the currently displayed folder;
b) Add a recovery record in RAR5 format on a CPU that does not support the CPUID EAX-7 command and respond
WinRAR may crash when random data is returned. The above CPU is some of the early 21st century
c) Drag the files with the right mouse button in the Windows shell and put them in another folder.
Select Add to Archive…” in the context menu and enable “Separate archive per file”
after option, WinRAR will not be able to create an archive;
d) If all archives have numeric names, such as 1.zip, 2.zip, and the signature at the beginning of the archive is lost,
The “winrar r.zip” command only fixes the first ZIP archive in the collection;
e) The previous WinRAR version could not unzip folder records in the archive created by RAR 1.50;
f) In rare cases, WinRAR cannot extract a valid .gz archive generated by some compression optimization tools.
There is also no reporting of errors;
g) The progress bar in the tray icon has never reached 100% in high DPI mode;
h) If a folder record is stored after the contents of the folder is stored in the archive, it is not displayed for the archive folder
Creation and last visit time;
i) Skip Encrypted Archive option in the “Convert Archive” command does not apply to 7-Zip with header encryption