Boy misswallows AirPod

Recently,media ABC reported that a 7-year-old boy in the United States accidentally swallowed an AirPod and was taken to hospital by his family. Doctors x-rayed the location of the AirPod, but said everything was okay and that in a few days the AirPod would be able to get out on its own. The boy’s mother said the headphones were the boy’s Christmas present, but the boy is now asking to stay away from his phone and he is worried about the headphones playing music in his stomach.

Boy misswallows AirPod for fear of playing music in stomach, doctor suggests self-excretionBoy misswallows AirPod for fear of playing music in stomach, doctor suggests self-excretion

Earlier, a man in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, mistakenly put the Apple AirPods full-wireless headphones into his stomach while he was sleeping, and woke up looking for headphones, only to find a beep from his stomach. The owner rushed to the hospital for medical treatment, and finally successfully removed The AirPods from the stomach, and was able to play as usual.

However, the incident is still very scary, some doctors said that if the headset can not be discharged within 2 days, then the AirPods built-in lithium battery may be exposed, need to be removed, serious cases or fatal.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *