Despite the lack of significant new features, Microsoft’s recently released version of Office for Mac, the Insider Build 200129 compilation, has seen a number of fixes and improvements. As can be seen from the official release notes, Build 200129 fixes issues such as adjusting the size of the image, and the text in the image may become more blurry than expected.
(Source: Microsoft, via MSPU)
In addition, the following bugs were fixed in Office Insider Build 200129 for macOS:
· Emojis in some fonts are not displayed correctly;
· Filtering dialog boxes are sometimes at the top of the window and may be partially obscured by the system menu bar;
· When using S creenUpdate – False in a macro, the behavior of the initial run may be different from subsequent;
· Excel may be suspended if it is started by a macro in Word or PowerPoint;
· When you open the workbook, holding down the SHIFT key does not prevent the automatic macro from running;
· Fixes some crashes and other minor issues.
No other highlights.