Samsung is hosting the Unpacked launch on February 11, with the Galaxy S20 Series “Three Swordsmen” and the Galaxy Z Flip folding screen smartphone expected to be unveiled. But today, renowned whistleblower Ishan Agarwal shared official marketing messages about the Galaxy Z Flip on Twitter, giving us some insight into the main features of the new machine.
(Instagram via MSPU)
Here’s what Samsung emphasizes with the Galaxy Z Flip features:
(1) The screen uses breakthrough ultra-thin glass (UTG);
(2) design portable fashion, folding can be easily accepted;
(3) Equipped with excellent camera, support 4K video recording;
4 Night shooting function excellent, easy to cope with still images, video and delay shooting;
(5) External LED small screen can be at any time to understand the notification and other information;
(6) Multi-window split-screen support, support for one-time work across multiple applications and drag-and-drop operations;
(7) UX optimization to provide a great mobile experience.
Key specifications for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip:
Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 855 plus SoC;
Screen: 6.7-inch FHD-Dynamics AMOLED / Infinity-O punching screen, supports constant light;
Storage: 8GB RAM , 256GB UFS3.0 ROM;
Rear: 12MP Double Pixels s f / 1.8 Main (Optical Stabilization Support), 12MP Ultra Wide Angle s f / 2.2 Sub-camera;
Front: 10MP Double Pixels s f / 2.4 ;
Battery: Built-in 3300 mAh lithium power, supports 15W wired / 9W wireless charging;
Folding size: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9 to 7.2 mm;
Expanded size: 167.9 x 73.6 x 15.4 to 17.3 mm;
Weight: 183 g;
Connections: Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, NFC, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 plus 5GHz dual frequency / Wi-Fi Direct / Mirror / SmartView).
Users who purchase the Galaxy Z Flip will also get accessories such as original case scases, USB-C headsets, USB-C cables, charging heads, and more.