As the Unpacked launch approaches, XDA-Developers whistleblower Ishan Agarwal also shared information on Twitter about the specifications and marketing materials of the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G smartphone. Officially, it’s stylish, powerful, with a 6.2-inch Infinity-O widescreen and revolutionary camera that supports 30X Space Zoom, Take Single and Bright Night Ultra Night Shot.
(Instagram via MSPU)
In addition to one-click image/video capture, gaming enhancements, and long-range super zoom close-ups, the Galaxy S20 5G supports other advanced features such as night shot enhancements and special effects without flash.
The battery lasts a day and supports fast charging. Built-in large storage space and extended support. IP68 class dust- and water-resistant splashes for up to 30 minutes at 1.5 meters deep.
(1) Single Take supports 10 seconds of image and video shooting;
(2) Provide optimal 5G connectivity support for certain markets;
(3) Support s100X hybrid digital zoom, but high-percentage imaging quality has a certain loss;
(4) Built-in 4000 mAh battery , fast charge head , data line;
(5) The actual duration depends on the specific network and function, the result may be different;
(6) Can be used under 5 feet of water for 30 minutes, after which to clean and keep dry.
In addition to the Galaxy S20 5G body, the box comes with a 25W Type-C fast charge head, USB C-to-C cable, AKG Type-C-C headset, SIM card pickup pin, UV protective film, and more.
Qualcomm SnapSnapdragon 865 processor plus X55 5G baseband;
12GB RAM plus 128GB ROM (supports 1TB microSD expansion);
Screen: 6.2-inch WQHD plus Super AMOLED;
Capacitive keyboard, pre-installed Android 10 mobile operating system;
Body size: 2.7 to 2 x 5.97 x 0.31 inches (approx. 5.1 to 6.9 x 15.2 x 0.97 cm);
Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP.
For more details about the Galaxy S20 5G, please wait patiently for the Unpacked launch on February 11.