Microsoft has just released a preview version of the v0.9 version of the Windows Terminal Terminal app, bringing with it some new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. The change log mentions improvements such as command line parameters, automatic detection of PowerShell, confirmation of closing all labels, and bug fixes for accessibility features, and interested friends can access official summary information.
(From: Microsoft, via MSPU)
First, you’ll look at command line enhancements, such as the wt command, to perform more alias parameters. Users can now start terminals with new tabs and panes, starting with the user’s favorite directory, calling personalized profiles, and more free to play.
(1) wt -d command: you can use the default profile in the current working directory to open the terminal, such as wt -d . ; new-tab -d C: pwsh.exe
（2）wt -p 命令：打开两个垂直窗格的终端，比如 wt -p “Windows PowerShell” -d . ; split-pane -V wsl.exe
Examples show that the top pane is running a profile named Windows Terminal, and the bottom pane is using the wsl.exe command line based on the default profile.
比如 wt -d C:UserscinnamonGitHubWindowsTerminal ; split-pane -p “Command Prompt”; split-pane-p “Ubuntu” -d’wsl$’Ubuntu?home-cinnak-H
For new command line parameters and actions that are available, please move to Microsoft’s official website for the full documentation (portal). Download address:
The second is automatic detection of PowerShell: Windows terminals can now detect any version of PowerShell and automatically create a profile for the user.
If you don’t want to be asked every time, ‘Are you sure you’re closing all labels?’ ‘You may want to create a new global setting to always hide the Close All Tabs confirmation dialog box.’
参考设置‘confirmCloseAllTabs’位于 true profiles.json 文件的顶部，且永远不会再看到该弹出窗口。
(1) Narrator or NVDA can now be used to navigate verbatim;
(2) The file can be dragged and dropped into the terminal, the file path will also be printed;
(3) Ctrl-Ins and Shift-Ins key combinations have been bound by default as ‘copy’ and ‘paste’;
(4) You can press and click Shift to expand more options.
(5) Supports VS Code keys for key binding (pgdn and pagedown valid).
(1) Fix the terminal crash caused by narrator’s operation;
(2) Fix the terminal crash when providing an invalid background picture or icon path;
(3) The pop-up dialog box has a round button;
(4) The search box can work in high-contrast mode;
(5) Ligatures will be rendered correctly.