Speaking of compression decompression software, many people first thought is likely to be WinRAR, WinZip these classic foreign software, in fact, there are many compression software, such as 360 compression, as early as 2011 has been born. 360 compression is faster and lighter than traditional compression software, greatly simplified operation, supports the decompression of mainstream rar, zip, 7z, iso and other up to 42 kinds of compressed files, and built-in cloud security engine, can detect Trojans, and is permanently free.
Today, 360 Compression finally stepped out of the Windows platform, came to Apple macOS, released the first Apple version 1.0.0 taste new version.
Although only a taste of the new version, but the macOS 360 compression function is quite complete, and the minimalist design, very much in line with the Apple style.
Introduction to features:
– Minimalist design for quick compression/decompression
– Support for encrypted compression, file security
– Drag files for direct compression or decompression
– Multi-file simultaneous one-click compression, more efficient operation
– Solve the problem of macOS system’s chinese support garbled
– Better experience with Apple Dark Mode
– Support for compression, compression speed, compression volume, compression format customization
macOS version 1.0.0 download:
Windows 4.0.0 Download: