Microsoft Sudoku is officially launched on the Apple App Store today after landing on Windows and Android platforms. The game opened Soft Launch in December and is only available in some countries and regions. Today’s v1.2.02130 update is finally open to all users.
Microsoft Sudoku is a free game that can even offer Xbox Live achievements, but also includes ads and in-app purchases. However, in-app purchases are paid subscriptions only and can be removed from the above ads, and you won’t hide any Sudoku content in the paybar.
The app is only 139.2MB and can be accessed by clicking here or by going to the App Store to search for “Microsoft Sudoku”.
Microsoft Sudoku is a very unique game of play, not only has a traditional game, but also joined the new mode, every single enthusiast can get their own desired mode, while challenging a variety of difficulties, play their own brain, so that every blank is the right number, By the way, exercise your intelligence to make yourself more sensitive to numbers.
Microsoft Sudoku Features:
1. Operation without any change, but in the rules and play on the above carried out a large innovation, the original play will certainly let you eye-opening;
2. There is no background music, all just to be able to concentrate on thinking, perfect play their own intelligence to challenge the higher difficulty;
3. The picture is fresh and simple, the number below can also be quickly queried, to ensure that you will not delay the puzzle process, auxiliary functions are very comfortable to use.
1. Over 8000 free levels, continuous lying out
2. Each Sudoku puzzle has and has only one solution
3. Marker pen scored to record possible numbers
4. Smart color labels to avoid digital conflicts
5. Provide powerful props
6. Detailed user guidance
7. Minimum clearance time record